Since inception, Vacancy Filler has been helping recruiters recruit faster and better but now we are taking it to the next level, so that recruiters can practically automate anything and everything in their recruitment process through recruitment automation. And you're not just limited to candidates, you can build workflow automation for Hiring Managers and any stakeholder you choose.
It transforms tasks and your team's working day by helping them to work smarter, quicker and more efficiently. Plus, it will improve your candidate experience by delivering consistency and clarity across their entire candidate journey.
However, in today's challenging market with high volumes of applications for every role, which is unfortunately due to rise post furlough, it has never been more important for recruiters to have their recruitment automation ready. A good starting point is to make sure all your repetitive and resource intensive tasks can be carried out in the least amount of time and effort. Only one solution can help – it’s called recruitment automation!
But as we alluded to above, it's not all about the candidates! A good Applicant Tracking System can automate even the most mundane of things, like emailing Hiring Managers to remind them that they haven't completed a task and you can even “nudge” them again with a follow-up if they don't respond to that! That’s the beauty of recruitment automation – it can fundamentally automate any part of your recruitment cycle you want.
Does this sound familiar!
So, we got our data wizards to run some analytics to see what workflows are proving to be the most popular with our customers at the moment, in order to inspire recruiters and show them how important it is to have the ability to create automated recruitent workflows with your Applicant Tracking System. If you cannot automate all your workflows with your current provider, we encourage you to start looking for one that can - and soon.
Check out our Next Generation ATS Guide to help you with your selection - download here.
Here’s our Top 15 Workflows:
- Send a custom email to an Applicant or Application
- Send email to HR Manager when Applicant Rank is set to “Passed to Manager”
- Send auto Regret email to Applicant, when their Rank is set to “Not Suitable”
- Send email to HR Managers when Applicant Rank is set to “Verbal Job Acceptance”
- Send email to all HR Managers when advert becomes “Live”
- Send auto Regret email to Applicant when their Rank is set to “First Interview – Rejection”
- Send email to HR Managers when Candidate Rank is changed to “Job Accepted”
- Send email to HR Manager when Applicant Fails a Skills-Based Test
- Send auto Regret email to Applicant when they are unsuccessful in their Video Interview
- Send email to HR when Candidate Rank is changed to “Job Rejected”
- Send custom keep warm email to Applicants when they are maybe suitable
- Send email when Applicant is set to “Killer Questions Failed”
- Send email to HR Managers when Candidate Rank is changed to “Onboarding Completed”
- Send email to HR Manager when Applicant completes a Video Interview
- Send Auto Regret email when their Rank is set to Telephone Interview – Rejection
Our data tells us that automating your communication is key to creating a successful recruitment process, especially auto-rejecting candidates. This simply confirms that recruiters are putting processes in place to respond quickly and consistently to to unsuccessful candidates along the journey within a quick timeframe. They want to maintain their brand reputation and ensure they keep their candidates engaged, at all costs.
The flexibility to create your own
There are thousands of workflows that can be automated, the majority of which didn't meet our Top 15! However, here are the 3 W's that we introduced to make it simple for our customers to build their own automated recruitment workflows:
(Who) any stakeholder, (When) whenever you want and (What) any task that you want to automate, with Vacancy Filler, it's that simple. Plus any communication you automate can be branded and personalised so it meets Employer Branding best practice.
Much More with Vacancy Filler
As a bonus, we can also automate SMS messages – so you can send a nice little text to a candidate the day before an interview to wish them good luck and even a hour after to thank them for attending! How great is that from an Employer Branding perspective.